Apply to be a personal assistant
We’re hiring a personal assistant at Life In Alignment.
This individual is happy, healthy, and will help us achieve many things for our patients.
The assistant’s tasks:
- smiles with a genuine excitement for life
- has a serious interest in personal development and understanding how to run a small health care related business
- helps in scheduling new patients and answers their questions with patience and compassion
- reschedules current patients in a way that meets the patient’s needs while encouraging healthy patient flow through the office
- comfortably discusses sensitive topics which may include financial discussions and payment plans
- completes the billing on the patient’s behalf in a timely manner, and follows up on billing questions with insurance companies
- organizes, pulls, and refiles patient information
- completes missing information from the patient’s SOAP note with clearance from the doctor
- aids in accurate data entry
- assists in sending patient communications, like welcome cards, thank you cards, and special correspondence
- assists in provider communications, like faxing records, sending thank you cards, and the like
- will develop x-rays when necessary
- will be trained in setting up patients for specific procedures to be performed by the doctor
- can expect training in creating in-house marketing materials for communication with patients, potential patients, and other providers
- will join the doctor in networking events and other outside events on a limited basis
- fills down-time with office reorganization, including filing and archiving of old correspondence, patient files, invoices, receipts, and the like
- will work anywhere from 12 to 30 hours per week (negotiable)
- will be compensated fairly with an opportunity for a bonus (negotiable on experience)
- High school diploma, with associates degree preferred
- Familiarity with Windows, word processing, web-based scheduling, and obvious efficiency with computer work
- Ability to give attention to detail while also being friendly and sociable
Training will be provided for the above tasks
If you’re interested in an interview, please do the following:
- Fill out the brief form below
- Follow the instructions in the email you’ll receive after submitting the form.
You will receive an immediate response to your form submission stating your interest in applying was received. Please allow a few days response time.
Dr. Zachary Ward