How would you describe your health before you began receiving your adjustments?
Constant neck pain, with frequent headaches.
What is it that you heard or read that made you decide to choose my office for chiropractic care?
My mom was having nerve issues in her jaw [Trigeminal Neuralgia] and no one could do anything for her, but this worked.
Were you skeptical about chiropractic care?
Yes. This isn’t really what I think of as traditional chiropractic care. Others I’ve been to never really offered any other solutions–just cracking my neck.
What are the three benefits that you’ve noticed since you’ve begun upper cervical chiropractic care?
- Less neck pain and headaches
- I’m obviously standing straighter
- Feel good, with less pain at work.
What aspect of this service have you enjoyed the most?
The fact that there is no cracking and the visible changes. I know that I am healthier and there is positive change in my spine. I know how much it has helped my mom, and I wish the rest of my family would come here.
–30 year old female
Request your headache and neck pain consultation via the contact page, or call (248) 598-4002
- How to feel good without losing weight (hack your behavior in January with this trick) - January 6, 2021
- Is it all about the money? Why does my chiropractor recommend return visits? (Q&A – 2) - November 12, 2020
- Eight patients that showed posture shift associated with a positive change in symptoms – and two patients that didn’t - November 10, 2020