How would you describe your health before you began receiving your spinal corrections?
I was experiencing chronic pain in my hip for 2 to 3 weeks. I was suffering from sciatic pain for about 1.5 years and it was getting worse.
What is it that you heard or read that made you decide to choose my office for chiropractic care?
I heard from A.B. [previous patient] what your type of treatment had done for her and I wanted to try it to see if it could help me.
What are benefits that you’ve noticed since you’ve begun upper cervical chiropractic care?
1. The pain in my hip has diminished
2. I haven’t had the sciatic symptoms that I was feeling
3. My head feels straighter – headaches are gone
What aspect of this service have you enjoyed the most?
That it works, and I feel better.
—Sandy D. Sterling Heights, MI
Request your sciatica consultation via the contact page, or call (248) 598-4002
- Is it all about the money? Why does my chiropractor recommend return visits? (Q&A – 2) - November 12, 2020
- Eight patients that showed posture shift associated with a positive change in symptoms – and two patients that didn’t - November 10, 2020
- Why does my radiology report say normal but my chiropractor says there’s a problem? (Q&A – 1) - September 22, 2020