How would you describe your health before you began receiving your spinal corrections?
What is it that you heard or read that made you decide to choose my office for chiropractic care?
A friend recommended Dr. Ward to me and explained that upper cervical chiropractic care was different than what I experienced in the past.
What are benefits that you’ve noticed since you’ve begun upper cervical chiropractic care?
1. Greater mobility due to less pain.
2. Sleeping patterns have improved.
3. Able to work out at the gym without the residual effects due to being in alignment.
What aspect of this service have you enjoyed the most?
—Cassie P., Oxford, MI
Ready for a consultation to see if your specific problem can be helped? Request your consultation via the contact page, or call (248) 598-4002
- Why do chiropractors claim to help more than just back pain? Isn’t this just quackery? (Q&A – 3) - February 24, 2021
- How to feel good without losing weight (hack your behavior in January with this trick) - January 6, 2021
- Is it all about the money? Why does my chiropractor recommend return visits? (Q&A – 2) - November 12, 2020