187 Certified nurse midwives were asked their awareness and views of chiropractic care, and the results were consistent and positive:
- Responders were aware that chiropractors worked with “birthing professionals”.
- They were aware that DCs attended to patients for both musculoskeletal and non-musculoskeletal disorders.
- The vast majority indicated a positive personal and clinical experience with chiropractic.
- They also believed that chiropractic was safe for pregnant patients and for children.
Latest posts by DrZWard (see all)
- Is it all about the money? Why does my chiropractor recommend return visits? (Q&A – 2) - November 12, 2020
- Eight patients that showed posture shift associated with a positive change in symptoms – and two patients that didn’t - November 10, 2020
- Why does my radiology report say normal but my chiropractor says there’s a problem? (Q&A – 1) - September 22, 2020