How would you describe your health before you began receiving your adjustments?
I had sciatica pain that would pop up every so often and sometimes almost cripple me with pain. I have also struggled with memory loss, confusion, and fatigue.
What is it that you heard or read that made you decide to choose my office for chiropractic care?
When I feel tenderness in my body, it usually seems to originate in the neck area. I read that [upper cervical] chiropractic helps align that area and gets the whole body to align and work properly.
Were you skeptical about chiropractic care?
A little. I was only a little skeptical because I have experienced some success with chiropractic in the past, but I am finding this to give me even more success.
What are the three benefits that you’ve noticed since you’ve begun upper cervical chiropractic care?
- I have always had a pale complexion in my face…well, for a long time. I have started to regain color and warmth in my face, and my whole body is feeling warmer.
- My sciatic pain has really decreased to where I barely experience it any more.
- My memory and confusion issues are definitely improved. I feel like I can handle life with more ease without my mind issues getting in the way.
What aspect of this service have you enjoyed the most?
Every time I go, I always fee like I am straighter, and I feel a release as if something has opened up. I feel maybe as if I am getting more oxygen to the brain. I feel like I can handle life better and overall feel really good. I also enjoy that I have learned ways to avoid mis-aligning myself.
- Is it all about the money? Why does my chiropractor recommend return visits? (Q&A – 2) - November 12, 2020
- Eight patients that showed posture shift associated with a positive change in symptoms – and two patients that didn’t - November 10, 2020
- Why does my radiology report say normal but my chiropractor says there’s a problem? (Q&A – 1) - September 22, 2020