How would you describe your health before you began receiving your adjustments?
Constant pain (years and years) in my left hip and leg and a numbness in my thumbs and my right upper leg from the knee to the hip.
What is it that you heard or read that made you decide to choose my office for chiropractic care?
Friends of mine started coming here and they told me much Dr. Ward had helped them in a VERY short time (like the first visit).
Were you skeptical about chiropractic care?
What are the three benefits that you’ve noticed since you’ve begun upper cervical chiropractic care?
- I like to walk without the pain.
- The numbness is not as bad as it used to be (getting better)—now in a smaller area in my right leg.
- I lost 12 lbs!?
What aspect of this service have you enjoyed the most?
Dr. Ward’s compassion and the fact the really cares about you. His knowledge. Plus “and this is a biggie”—the pain is gone.
- Is it all about the money? Why does my chiropractor recommend return visits? (Q&A – 2) - November 12, 2020
- Eight patients that showed posture shift associated with a positive change in symptoms – and two patients that didn’t - November 10, 2020
- Why does my radiology report say normal but my chiropractor says there’s a problem? (Q&A – 1) - September 22, 2020