“I’ve gotten used to the pain.”
“They said I was just going to have to live with it.”
“It’s normal at my age.”
These are the three phrases that should die in 2016. If you find yourself saying these phrases, it would be my honor to help you kill them.
- Getting used to pain.
- A normal that means a lot more suffering than you’d like.
- A life of “living with it” because a doctor or two didn’t consider other options that might be available.
When I hear people hear these phrases, I want them to meet the countless people I know who used to feel the same way. Until…they got their alignment gently corrected, and over time – experienced a new definition of normal.
Listen to these five people
Here is the feedback of five different people, of all different ages and problems. They redefined their normal with gentle, corrective spinal care.
Is it time to consider a second opinion on your situation? Please contact the office at (248) 598-4002, to request an initial 15 minute conversation about your problem.
- The chiropractic adjustment heard ’round the world — The Joe Montana Effect - February 12, 2023
- Does this health food create heart disease? - November 30, 2022
- This is why you shouldn’t do crunches – and what you should do instead - June 22, 2022